Monday, January 15, 2007

Hi

I'm Erik. I like things like music and power. I dislike, however, the word "like." I have a grammar teacher next to me (my wonderful girlfriend) whom told me, "Uh, the quotation mark goes after the period." Oh look, as I typed out the last sentence (and this one) she pointed out spelling errors. How great!

I am 22 years old and I am starting school for Criminal Justice (concentration in forensics) on January 16. (Tomorrow!) I play guitar, bass, and I pretend to know how to play piano. Aside from music, I also enjoy playing video games and poker. Texas Hold 'Em to be precise.

This is the first entry on my bloggy. You might be able to tell because it is the only one on this page. I am going to be using this to write about things that happen to me and my life. And maybe it will entertain some of you.

See you later, internet.

No comments: