Monday, January 22, 2007

Big Tits Do Not Impress Me

Today I took a computer class. Ok, seriously, maybe this course was relevant in 1990. What is the Start Button? A recycle bin?! The files are in the computer?!

It was not all that bad untill about two hours into class. This girl came in wearing a shirt that seemed two sizes too small. And to make matters worse, she was a complete idiot! She was talking in that, "Like, omg, I'm like, so sorry I'm late.." kind of voice. It was so awful. And that shirt. Lady, we get the point! You pay your plastic surgeon very well. Save it for the morons on South Beach that actually care. At least I got to leave early becuase I finished my assignment (which was supposed to keep me busy for two hours) in 20 minutes. I thought about just testing out of the class but then thought against it. I would get the credit, but I would not get the letter grade to boost up my GPA. I just hope it doesn't get so boring that I just lose interest and stop going.

Now I have to go find some lava.

Peace and love to all

p.s "'Gattaca'?"

2 comments:

seannuh said...

i drink my lava lamp
it wasn't lava

BBW Tube said...

but i love big tits